kue azfar blog

"When I was a kid, I didn't have a laptop, iPod, Blackberry, PS3 or iPad. I played outside with friends, bruised my knees, made up stories and played hide and seek. I ate what my mom/ caretaker made. I would think twice before I said "no" to my parents. Life wasn't hard, it was good and I survived. Kids these days are spoiled. Re-post this if you appreciate the way you were raised. I think we were happier kids"

Followers

Pages

Thank You sudi Baca BLog KUE AZFAR.BLOGSPOT.COM,SiLa Baca LaGi..Thank YoU!

HI...SEMUA

Huissh...lama betul x bukak blog sejak hampir dua bulan lepas..malas skit nk bkk sbb nak exam akhir tahun ..AlHAMDULILAH...semua dh selesai..pekse kira oklah keputusan pun agak ok..lepas ni bolehlah bkk selalu blog..hihihi..

2 comments:

  1. bro..join inihttp://nashasanzagorgon.blogspot.com/2011/11/saya-nak-doodle-fizgraphicdotcom.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. join nie dlu tau!http://nashasanzagorgon.blogspot.com/2011/11/1st-contest-gambar-saya-menarik-by-ain.html

    ReplyDelete

Jangan lupa comment yek if korang sudi..
satu pun jadlah!
thank you!